Primarily responsible for the design, develop and maintain Automated test suites with full ownership.
• Manage & Maintain automated test suites implemented
• Design & Implement new test scenarios in automation
• Independently develop high quality programs.
• Ensure high quality, defect free and long term maintainable code.
• End to end ownership of complete test automation activities
Desired Qualification and Experience
Qualification: B.E. / B. Tech (Computer Science / Electronics & Communication / Electrical).
Experience: Overall 3 to 5 years of Test automation experience. Preference will be given to candidates working in engineering industry domain.
• Must have experience in visual studio, VS Test Console, .Net framework versions including analyzing and debugging.
• Strong in object-oriented programming in C#.
• Experience with repository TFS or equivalent.
• Strong understanding of Integration, System Test types
• Good to have extensively worked with SCA, memory profiling, performance analyzer etc.
• Strong analytical, debugging and team building skills.
• Must have worked with agile scrum methodologies.
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time