Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Credit Collection Specialist Central/South Italy to be a key menber of Italian Team contributing to mantain strong business relationship with customer and collecting outstanding payment.
Your mission and responsibilities:
• You will be responsible for ensuring adequate cash flow through collection of receivable balances
• You have to drive proactively reduction of customer overdue
• You have to provide accurate forecast of collection volume by monthly/quarterly basis
• You have to contribute to reduce Cycle Times in the identification of customer disputes
• You will perform other assigned tasks necessary to support the Cash Collections Department & participate in team meetings
Your qualifications and experiences:
• You have at least 3 years of experience as collector both with private and public customers.
• You hold a successfully completed university degree
Your attributes and skills:
• You have to be able working in complex organization
• You have to be fluent in English language written and spoken
• Ability to work independently and to adapt to a fast changing environment.
• Strong communication, negotiation, problem solving and analytical skills required
• Based in Rome
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Check our Career Site at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
The candidate will have to respect the active regulations related both to the safeguard of health and security in the workplaces, environment and quality and to the protection of personal data (Data Privacy) and information security protection, according to the policies and company rules.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
For any questions you may have, please do not hesitate to contact:
Siemens Healthcare S.r.l.
Via Vipiteno, 4, 20128 Milan
We will take under consideration only applications sent through our system.
We will not consider applications sent by email.