What are my responsibilities?
- Working with international software development teams across global locations to document commercial application software models for electrical power system modeling and analysis.
- Using Desktop and/or Web-based applications and components under the direction of the development manager(s).
- Actively participate in project status reviews and project related discussions.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Attending Bachelor Programs of minimum 2 years (suitable to work as a part-time at least 6 months),
- Able to work 2.5 days/week in ODTÜ Teknokent,
- Great hands-on experience with either Microsoft Visio or draw.io software,
- Eager to learn various technologies and relevant domain know-how,
- Responsible, focused, tidy and highly disciplined manner are desired
- Good command of English is a must,
Preferable Additional skills/experiences (i.e. is a plus):
- Good hands on knowledge with other Microsoft products (Excel, Word etc.)
- Questioning attitude
- Obeying the defined documentation guides and given decisions
- Knowledge on one or more of the following topics: Mathematical Formulas, Expressions, Models and Transfer Functions,
What else do I need to know?
- Excellent interpersonal communication, problem solving and analytical skills,
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively,
- Team player with highly collaborative, self-motivated, positive and energetic attitude,
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret A.S. ODTU Teknokent Bölge Subesi
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time