In our projects we support applying of the best practices for software development, building robust, stable and efficient test suite assuring continuous integration and release is one of them.
- Creating test scenarios according to the requirement specification
- Developing the automated tests, regular test run and test result evaluation
- Maintenance and improving the test suite (Test stability, test efficiency, shortening the test run)
- Installation and operation of test environment in virtual machines
- Develop and maintain internal test automation framework written in java using selenium webdriver.
What you should know?
We require experiences with software testing and software quality assurance:
- Knowledge of testing methods and testing techniques
- Understanding of different test methodologies and frameworks
- Ability to create test scenarios from requirements
- Executing of functional and non-functional tests including test result documentation
- Investigation skills, analytical and logical thinking
- Understanding the basics of OOP principles
- Required coding skills in Java(preferably, or other object oriented language)
- Understand DOM and ability to orientate in it
- Experience with test automation using java + selenium webdriver(1 year at least)
- Experience with versioning tools(preferably Git)
- Experience with CI tools(Jenkins)
- Experience with test management tools (Jira)
- Team player, self-driven and communicative
- English - Upper intermediate (B2)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
- Socializing programs (teambuildings)
- Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
From 1600 € brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time