Are you passionate about all things people development? Do you geek out about performance management, leadership development, and promoting a feedback exchange culture? The US People & Leadership team at Siemens focuses on driving an ownership culture where employees are encouraged to drive their careers. Our purpose is to create a connection between people's development and business strategy.
Apply now for a unique opportunity to learn and gain experience within our Siemens US People & Leadership team. 30 hours a week.
Performance Management & Workday Management
- Collaborate with the team on the performance cycle, and support/troubleshoot Workday, our performance management tool.
- Manage Workday inquiries related to general and technical issues from HRBPs as they support managers and employees.
- Cascade Workday technical answers and user-experience solutions to communicate information quickly.
- Support various tasks with the roll out the My Growth journey to the US region, which could include providing analysis or project management tasks to support the implementation and communication plan.
- Work closely with colleagues around the country to research talent development topics and create content for distribution to managers and employees.
- Design and implement changes to People & Leadership webpages and interfaces with platforms such as Yammer, Microsoft Planner, etc.
- Assist in ad hoc projects and assignments.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Undergraduate/Graduate student with a focus on Human Resources, Psychology, Communications, Business or Marketing background, or similar area.
- Must be a motivated self-starter
- Must be able to work onsite at the Iselin office.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a virtual team.
- Experience with Workday is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and the ability to learn online tools.
- Basic knowledge of project management tools (Gant charts, dashboards, task management, etc.) and the ability to drive/track progress effectively.
- Working practices characterized by quality orientation and attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple competing tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-Time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.