The role is related to the global DI SW real estate portfolio and interfaces with multiple departments within SISW – MG and
Core tasks of the role are as follows:
• Development & implementation of a combined global Real Estate controlling approach for DI SW
• Providing input to a combined reporting dashboard for real estate expenses
• Development and ongoing creation of management and project reporting
• Project Controlling of ongoing fit-out projects
• Review of facilities related charges
• Calculation and documentation of Real Estate savings
• Ongoing benchmarking of DI SW locations regarding cost development & service levels
• Creation of DI SW business cases for real estate transactions
• Calculation & determination of accruals
• Cash Forecasting
• Forecasting & budgeting of global real estate cost centers
• Analysis of monthly cost develops and commenting of deviations
• Ensuring proper accounting standards in line with applicable accounting principles
The ideal candidate is looking for a long-term career, desires continuous growth, and enjoys working collaboratively in a global, matrix-based environment.
The candidate should have strong core skills, including interpersonal skills, exceptional verbal and written communication abilities, analytical skills and business judgment, and be ownership focused.
Specific background and skills that would be preferred is as follows:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Finance
• 3+ years of experience in finance
•Must good financial knowledge with strong focus on financial reporting and business analysis
• Ability to quickly develop understanding of business characteristics
• Must have excellent writing and presentation skills
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills & Tableau
• Background to corporate real estate preferred but not a must
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.