- Providing technical support to customers via telephone, other electronic means and at customer locations.
- Assisting customers in deploying Mentor Graphics' Calibre manufacturing software to solve design challenges.
- Tracking and updating customer issues using defined Mentor Graphics' processes and tracking tools.
- Developing and delivering technical training on new features and product updates.
- Developing technical content for Mentor's knowledge base.
- Communicating customers' technical requirements as well as customer issues to the product and sales teams
- Bachelor or Master degree in relevant field with preference major in Physics, Electronics, Chemistry, or Semiconductor related degree.
- Minimum 10 years experience in foundries tape-out flow integration/automation preferred.
- Deep knowledge of Calibre SVRF/OPC/RET.
- Candidates should be familiar with Unix and Linux OS.
- Good relationship building skills and fluent speaking/presentation skills in English.
- Proficiency in Unix shell scripting, Tcl, Python, and other scripting languages as a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify problems and provide solutions.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Korea) LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time