With 50,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For the position of the Remote Service Security Manager you will be part of a global team in the context of installed base of our Siemens Healthineers products.
Task and Responsibilities:
• Ensuring the availability of the NG Application
• Evaluation of application metrics to guarantee the service
• Definition of parameters for monitoring the application
• Understand the SRS NG Application, its use-case and Architecture
• Have an advanced knowledge about AWS Cloud Hosting
• Have advance knowledge about Security Requirements (if possible, about SHS specifics)
• Be the partner for the Hosting team for any related requests (e.g. configuration of AWS Cloud for the SRS NG Application use-case)
• Single-Point-of-Contact for Security Monitoring or Vulnerability Management for the SRS NG Application
• Analyze and take on action on any Security related Events (through e.g. IPNS, Penetration Tests, Audits, SVM, AWS Tools, …)
• Create and Track Changes to the Software Development
What we can offer:
• Adjustable standing desk as a standard • MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE • Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform • Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events • Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees • Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …) • Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…) • Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness) • Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans) • Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Salary suggestion: starting from 2000 + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time