With 50,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For the position of the Remote Service Application Manager you will be part of a global team in the context of installed base of our Siemens Healthineers products.
Task and Responsibilities:
• Ensuring the availability of the NG Application
• Evaluation of application metrics to guarantee the service
• Definition of parameters for application monitoring
• Understand the SRS NG Application, its use-case and Architecture
• Be in constant exchange with Incident Management Team to identify Business issues
• Create, Define and Track Changes for Development (e.g. create adjusted infrastructure)
• Be informed about new Changes, deployed by the Deployment Team
• Create a Monitoring for the Availability and Capacity of the Application and improve it in a CSI process
• Verify implemented Changes to Production and the general Health of the SRS NG Application
• Have a basics knowledge about AWS Cloud Hosting
• Adjustable standing desk as a standard • MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE • Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform • Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events • Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees • Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …) • Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…) • Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness) • Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans) • Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Salary suggestion: starting from 2000 + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time