• To collaborate with Siemens’ Smart Infrastructure organizations in the Middle East and Asia-Pacific to accelerate growth of Fire Safety solutions for Buildings & Critical Infrastructures. The portfolio generally covers Siemens Fire protection systems for both EN & UL certifications, extinguishing systems, Management software platforms and associated systems.
• Collaborate with regional technical support team to provide Technical Support, Application Support and Trainings
• Drive Fire Community within the Middle East / APAC region
• Development and alignment of Fire strategy in alignment with Business Line Region Head
• Support organizations in above mentioned region to grow their Fire solutions, migration and service business. This includes:
o Work with the organizations in the region to identify unique market requirements for Fire Safety Solutions, market pricing and supporting localization.
o Create mid-term business growth plan together with countries.
o Support implementation of sales programs to monitor and improve sales in the region.
o Coaching the countries to ensure the achievement of the profit and volume targets.
o Coordinate with Global and Regional Key Accounts Managers to provide support to local sales organizations for strategic projects
o Work with the local organization to promote new offerings through sales events, road shows, participation in expositions, key trade shows etc.
o Continuous improvement in sales competence in the local organizations.
o Work with the local sales team and ensuring that the bidding process is carefully reviewed and optimized to mitigate business risks on the project.
o Ensure that proper resources are allocated in the local organization to support the business growth and achieve the set target.
o Ensure sharing of best field practices to increase productivity and profitability.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
• Degree in Engineering
• At least 10 years of experience in the Fire Safety Products and/or Solutions.
• Sound technical knowledge especially of EN and UL requirements related to industry.
• Strong Business Development experience and proven sales performance in the region.
• Sound technical knowledge of IT networking.
• Ability to work with people at all levels and from different cultures and backgrounds.
• Good work ethics and good results orientation.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communicator who is independent, resourceful and analytical.
• Flexibility for business travels of about 30% of time
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Pte. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time