As an international group, leader in the high technology sector, Siemens operates in the fields of electrification, automation and digitization and is one of the main suppliers of energy efficient technologies in the world.
SFS Siemens Financial Services is specialized in financing the sale of capital goods (financial leasing, leasing and credit) for businesses. With its international presence, SFS continues its development in France. Its main ambition: become a leader in quality of service in financing activities. #SIEMENS
Your playground :
Within the Commercial Finance (COF) area of Siemens Financial Services (SFS) a new global platform for managing leasing contracts is being rolled out. The CMS (Contract Management System) IT analysis & configuration team is responsible for Service Management and implementation of changes on that platform and forming the knowledge pool in IT in that area.
The IT solution expert is involved in business analysis, system configuration, supports estimations, training, testing as well as go-live and warranty phase. He/she works closely together with IT architects, service integrators and delivery & release management.
More specifically, your daily responsibilities are :
- Act as a liaison between IT Department, Vendor and Business BA,
- Validate functional requirements and documents IT / System impacts & risks,
- Facilitate the negotiation of requirements with business BA,
- Facilitate the design sessions with Vendor,
- Keep complete understanding of current business functionality including system impacts / risks,
- Perform IT Tests upon new releases / fixes / enhancements,
- Be able to make configuration changes in UAT.
Why joining us?
- To take the lead in this adventure, you have completed a university or engineer education (Bac +5) with a successful experience of minimum 5 years on Cassiopae software with configuration skills. You know how to take initiatives, you are able to analyze SQL statements and suggest solutions.
- You have acquired knowledge in the financial sector, preferably financial leasing after several years of experience in this sector.
- You have a personality that will make you THE profile with which we will enjoy working.Because Siemens promotes collaboration and the promotion of ownership culture among each of its collaborators, you realize all your actions with an analysis view and real problem-solving skills. You know how to take initiatives, have a sense of detail and know how to analyze situations in order to reach the best decision to carry out a project.
- For this function based in Saint-Denis (93) (5 min walk from the RER D), you will have to travel occasionally in Spain.
- Attractive compensation according to profile (including a variable commensurate with performance) with executive rank.
Siemens recognizes all talents.
We make real what matters. What about you? Apply, come and join us !
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens SAS
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time