- Consults Product Managers and R&D Project Managers in the requirement definition concerning the testability of the requirement.
• Demonstrated experience with international EMC/Safety standards (e.g. UL, ANSI, CSA, EN, IEC, ISO)
• Experience in working with third-party labs or similar agencies.
• Analyses and keeps updated of all regulatory standards concerning technological and functionality requirements.
• Contributes to product specification from a regulatory perspective.
• Cooperates with product safety experts in minimizing product risks.
• Consults in all aspects concerning international product regulations.
• Represents our R&D location in external panels and committees.
• Review test procedures and may design and execute complex tests.
• Participates in design reviews. Identifies potential technical problems or design flaws and use case identification for system conditions.
• Participates in the evolution/implementation of product development processes and tools.
• Supports ways to reuse components across designs and/or projects.
• Analyzes customer feedback and external issue reported on the product portfolio.
• Interacts with internal stakeholders such as support representatives, developers, technical writers, project managers, and quality assurance personnel.
• Liasoning with external labs to provide suitable clarification for product approvals and certification.
• Experience in Certification Procedures and Compliance product standard knowledge.
• Experienced in Product Validation for embedded products and systems (both hardware and Firmware).
• Knowledge with configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review.
• Proficiency in test equipment’s, climatic chambers, EMI/EMC equipment/test generator setups/ Mechanical validation concepts
• Strong documentation and writing skills.
• Thorough understanding of the EMI impacts on the embedded products, and its reliability of operation.
• Know – how of Wireless communication qualification and conformity assessment procedures
• Basic knowledge of impact of electromagnetic / environmental / product Safety impacts on embedded hardware design.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time