During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
An opportunity has arisen at Siemens Digital Industries Software, at our Frimley offices in Surrey, for a Sales Financial Business Partner to join our Finance team. The successful candidate will be responsible for partnering UK Operations, driving efficiency, consistency and accuracy in the business financials.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Leading Software monthly Actual / Forecast reviews and annual budgeting process for the business
- Leading support of the Sales Team on contract reviews and revenue recognition queries
- Developing business reporting and analysis for senior management
- Driving cost and margin control across UK operations
- Driving efficiencies, consistency and teamwork across the EMEA Zone Finance / Business teams
- Reviewing quotes and orders, ensuring compliance with legal, business and revenue recognition rules
- Supporting Sales on IFRS15 and the financing relationship with SFS
- Supporting the team as the need arises to ensure monthly closing deadlines are met
- Supporting EY / Internal Audits as necessary
- Traveling required for team meetings, business reviews, advised at 10%
- Relevant accounting qualifications & post qualified experience
- Excellent knowledge of Local Accounting, Tax laws & IFRS
- IFRS15 Revenue Recognition knowledge essential
- Microsoft Office skills are important – very strong excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Happy to work in a complex role with many competing requests.
- Be able to meet demanding deadlines in a pressurised environment
Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, our business works collaboratively with companies to deliver open solutions to help them make smarter decisions that result in better products.
Siemens Digital Industries Software is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time