At our Lisbon Hub nearly 1300 employees from 41 different nationalities provide different types of services – Finance, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Customer Care - to more than 60 Siemens entities across the world, in 20 different languages.
We are a global business process management area, that supports Siemens companies worldwide to achieve excellence in their internal process allowing our colleges to fully focus on their business.
Are you ready to be part of the change?
What role will you play?
As part of O2C, Sales back office department is responsible for the creation, review, validation and processing of sales orders of Siemens France, ensuring their completeness, accuracy and compliance with current business rules and policies.
- Be responsible for a group of customers and manage Sales and Purchase Orders
- Booking of sales orders within system ERP
- Follow up “work in progress” orders, deliveries
- Clarify order discrepancies with business units and customers
- Resolve questions from customers and business unit with respect to Sales Orders
- Act as interface between customer and Siemens business units/warehouse/factories
- Ensure high level quality in all communication on behalf of Siemens with end customer in order to guarantee their satisfaction
How does that sound? Our perfect candidate must have…
- • Mandatory: Proficiency in French - minimum C2 level (able to communicate freely with customers and sales managers)
- • Able to work in a virtual team – strong cooperation is needed with the local French colleagues (Sales, Finance, …)
- • Enjoy working with several Siemens specific IT tools
- • Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word
- • Service Attitude, customer oriented and problem-solving mindset
- • Strong communication skills (both orally and writing)
- • Your accuracy and ability to multi-task will help make you a success
- • Strong work ethic – we are always acting in name of Siemens
- • SAP Knowledge will be a plus
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #join #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time