If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019 Siemens Mobility posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide. Further information is available at: www.siemens.com/mobility.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
* Accepts incoming goods and compares them with the shipping document (Material number, description, quantity).
* Checks incoming goods for visible damage, documents them and provides the information if required.
* Takes care for correct use of transport equipment (hand-guided industrial trucks, forklift, etc.).
* Captures relevant data in data processing systems.
* Arranges the acceptance, storage, commissioning and removal of goods in the storage area and records them in the appropriate systems.
* Organizes a regular stock maintenance and inventory in the storage area.
* Assembles deliveries out of given storage compartments and reviews for completeness and accuracy (e.g. quantity and article number in reference to the respective delivery notes).
* Completes packaging of deliveries having regard to shipping instructions, common methods of dispatch, types of packaging and other instructions (e.g. Dangerous Goods) in the given framework.
* Adds the corresponding shipping documents to the outgoing goods.
* Completes transports inside and if applicable outside the premises with professional usage of appropriate means of transportation.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility d.o.o. Cerovac
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time