Siemens Healthineers is building tomorrow’s talent. Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens Healthineers!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations and social events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
- Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018 and Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2019.
As a leading medical technology company, Siemens Healthineers enables healthcare providers to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, improving the patient experience, and digitalizing healthcare. Siemens Healthineers is continuously developing its product and service portfolio, with AI-supported applications and digital offerings that play an increasingly important role in the next generation of medical technology. These new applications will enhance the company’s foundation in in-vitro diagnostic, image-guided therapy, and in-vivo diagnostics. Siemens Healthineers also provides a range of services and solutions to enhance healthcare providers’ ability to provide high-quality, efficient care to patients.
Siemens Healthineers in Canada stands for engineering expertise with a pioneering spirit in exploring and developing business opportunities to help healthcare providers achieve their goal of improving outcomes while reducing costs. From the Atlantic to Pacific oceans, our 800 employees in Canada work together to deliver solutions for healthcare providers, resulting in 70% of medical decisions being influenced by the technologies we provide.
• 70% of critical clinical decisions are influenced by the type of technology we provide
• More than 31 million Canadians benefit from Siemens Healthineers products every year
• An average of 85,000 Canadians per day receive treatment or tests from a Siemens Healthineers device
• Siemens Healthineers participates in 30 healthcare research collaborations in Canada
The purpose of this role is to assist in the receipt, dispatching, tracking and resolution of customer complaints, questions and service requests as part of a customer services team operating a MES Customer Services Helpdesk. In addition, this role will be administrative support for the MES team, in the form of schedule meetings, take minutes and prepare meeting packages. This role will also assist the MES Operations Manager in analyzing, monitoring and reporting on Key Performance Indicators, Continuous Quality Improvement indicators and other performance metrics as required by the contract.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
· Working on-site at a customer’s location:
o Operates MES Helpdesk by receiving questions, complaints and service requests in person, via email or through dedicated phone line;
o Enters questions, complaints and service requests into the asset management system and dispatches service personnel as required, to address the question, complaint or service request;
o Project coordination support to the MES Site Manager
o Administrative support to the MES team. Schedule meetings, take minutes prepare the meeting information packages.
o Understands contractual commitments by monitoring service response by entering accurate information in the asset management to ensure metrics are reported. Where service responses do not meet contractual obligations, proactively schedules meetings and escalates scenario to MES Site Manager in a time sensitive manner;
o Supports the MES Site Manager in obtaining metrics and analyzing data output from asset management system, financial tracking systems and other systems as applicable to ensure accurate and timely reporting of key performance indicators, performance related penalties, continuous quality improvement indicators and balanced scorecard indicators;
- When required, assisting with the training of more junior/less experienced members of the team;
- Actively seek and initiate process improvements to improve efficiency and cost savings;
- Maintain Siemens’ standards of Compliance, Quality and Health & Safety as they relate to the MES operation.
· Other duties that are appropriate to the role as and when required to meet the operational needs of Siemens
· Supports the MES Site Manager to drive outcomes and customer satisfaction.
· To provide support to the MES Site Manager as well as the team in an environment of rapidly changing priorities where a flexible approach and the ability to manage a variety of tasks against a variable workload is key.
· Local internal contacts will include the MES Site Manager and other members of the immediate MES team; in addition, there will be the need to interface with other Siemens employees and management at all levels at various locations. External contacts will include suppliers, clinicians, other staff and management from the hospital.
· Advanced skills in MS Word and Excel and other Microsoft Office applications required.
· Ability to read, understand and implement contractual obligations with respect to business and operational issues. Familiarity of working with Service Contracts would be considered and asset
· Demonstrable experience in data analysis and familiarity with Asset Management Systems would be considered assets.
· Excellent customer service skills including exceptional verbal and written communication skills with problem solving capability. Ability to exercise tact and good judgement when dealing with customer concerns – knows when to escalate difficult situations.
· Good knowledge of healthcare in Canada, preferably with experience in a hospital or with a healthcare company.
· Must be able to work one of two shifts during Customer’s Working Hours, those generally being between Monday-Friday 7am-8pm excluding statutory holidays.
· Must be able to work with people of diverse disciplines and cultural backgrounds.
· Experience of a Diagnostic Imaging Department would be an asset.
· Some travel between customer sites in the Southern Ontario region.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-Time temporary
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.