Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wider variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart
Our Smart Buildings help to create efficient, safe, responsive, and responsible environments. Our aim isn’t just about improving buildings; it’s about creating perfect places that improve peoples’ lives. This position provides custom graphics packages that follow industry standards and meet our customers’ expectations. Using automated tools, you will define the graphical user interface that customers will use to control their Smart Buildings.
· Develop graphics backgrounds for projects from engineering submittals.
· Add dynamics and point blocks to graphics.
· Develop the overall layout and design schematics used during the construction of buildings.
· Proof designs to ensure accurate, high quality work.
· Track time spent on project work to ensure on-time completion.
- · High school diploma or state-recognized GED; Associate degree preferred
- · Experience with graphics design preferred
- · Good verbal and written communication skills in English
· Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, CAD Training, or other engineering design software applications
· Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States
- · Competitive salary based on qualifications
- · Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- · Matching 401(k)
- · Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- · Paid parental leave
- · Company cell phone and laptop
- · Extensive product training and professional career development
- · Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- · Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for eligible positions
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, domestic partner status, disability, weight, height or AIDS/HIV status, protected veteran or military status, other categories protected by federal, state, or local law, and regardless of whether the qualified applicants are individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.