Siemens Wind Power Service is looking for an outstanding Financial Analyst. Position will be located in Orlando, FL.
The position is responsible for project controlling for Aftermarket work within Wind Power Service. In this role, the successful candidate will be tasked with monitoring, reporting and offering suggestions for improving the overall financial health of their area of responsibility.
Candidates should be able to analyze key figures and interpret contract language as well as maintain strong relations with operations counterparts to ensure consistency and accuracy in monthly financial reporting and forecasting. Due to the fast paced nature of the work, the candidate must be able to handle multiple projects at once with minimal supervision, while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
In addition to project controlling, the candidate will also be responsible for completing several monthly reports including but not limited to financial forecasts and variance analyses, labor review and statistics, customer billings & collections & journal entries, annual budgeting and planning support as well as Ad Hoc management requests. The position also provides decision support and conduct financial reviews of a wide range of business issues. In this role, the candidate will work with cross functional teams and will be expected to work well in a team oriented professional environment. Analysts will gain valuable experiences in this position, which offers significant responsibility and interaction with senior management. We seek a well-rounded individual with excellent data analysis skills who will be a key contributor and is looking for an opportunity to grow their career in Corporate Finance.
The candidate will consolidate information from a forecasting and reporting standpoint and help management with analysis. Accordingly, outstanding Excel or database processing experience is preferred.
Required skills, experience, and education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance,
- CPA/MSA/MBA a plus and preferred,
- 5-8 years of progressive experience in Financial Planning & Analysis or Cost Accounting/Budgeting, expertise with budget development, costing, forecasting, cost center analysis, and variance analysis
- Must have the ability to read and interpret contract language to ensure proper financial treatment
- Ability to partner with technical counterparts to drive decisions in a fast moving environment,
- Strong attention to detail and ability to convert large volumes of data into actionable information,
- Must have Intermediate skills in Excel to include (V-lookups, Pivot tables, Sum if Formulas, and Macros)
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and address competing priorities, while ensuring deadlines are met on time and with 100% accuracy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A high level of accuracy is required.
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Company: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.