1. Identify local clinical research partners and projects, in close collaboration with China US clinical research head
2. Manage the collaboration process from identifying a partner, project design, project implementation, milestone follow-up, completion of data collection, storage and presentation and final closure of the projects.
3. Demonstrate and presente purpose, process and results of collaboration projects internally and externally as requested .
4. Offer help and advice on topics related to US imaging and to help meet customers' requirements
5. Support national adversary board meetings in China with internal and external experts from KOLs and US Global HQ.
6. Support some work from Global HQ requested
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time