Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects buildings and cities to make them smarter and more energy efficient. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Working with our global customers and partners, we help to build intelligent solutions and flawless places in the full range of buildings where we live, work and relax.
Siemens SI has its global headquarters in Switzerland. Region Europe, with around 7’400 colleagues, is responsible for the solution and service business and is market leader in Europe.
Together, we build technologies that take society further.
Change the future with us!
What are your main responsibilities?
- Ensures adherence to Sales guidelines and ensures achievements of the targets set.
- Proposes sales budgets for the portfolio sales team and regularly monitors the achievements in the assigned area.
- Directly supports Portfolio Sales Professionals in customer visits and negotiations.
- Acts as first level of escalation for respective cases and issues.
- Supports superiors in matters of product and service positioning for the assigned portfolio and provides respective input.
- Inititates / contributes to planning of customer related product development measures or the setup of customer related projects.
- May support strategic key customers' business development.
- Leads an assigned team of Portfolio Sales Professionals.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- Degree or master’s in computer engineering or similar;
- Minimum three five years of experience in Sales;
- Detail oriented, Creative thinking, Problem solving and systematic diagnosis;
- Negotiation skills, self-motivated, and good interpersonal skill;
- Fluent in English;
- Travel and a flexible work schedule on occasion.
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #Join #Peopleatsiemens
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time