Siemens Internet of Things (IoT) is the central R&D department within the Siemens Group. Siemens IoT's main mission is to secure the future technology base for Siemens and to develop breakthrough products of the Siemens Group. Siemens IoT in Turkey is mainly focused on Software Development in the areas of Industrial Automation and Energy Automation products and solutions. We are looking for Software Engineers, who are willing to shape the future with us.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BSc., MSc. or Ph.D in Computer Science / Engineering or a related area
- Proven 3+ years of experience on application and infrastructure penetration testing
- In depth knowledge of the main security issues on software systems
- A strong technical background including experience of network protocols and operating systems
- Good knowledge of at least one scripting language (Perl, Python, Ruby, Bash, etc)
- Experience with Cloud and Container technologies
- Excellent report writing skills and an ability to clearly articulate technical risk, coupled with an acute attention to detail
- Basic knowledge in common security analytic tools (Metasploit, Nessus, Acunetix, Burp Suite, etc)
- Knowledge in software life cycle and agile methodologies is a must
- Experience of, or significant interest in, hardware hacking and/or IoT penetration testing
- Certifications like OSCP, OSCE, OSWE, GPEN, etc.
- Experience in source code analysis
- Very good command of English
What are my responsibilities?
- Establishing a clear scope for the penetration tests based on specific and measurable rules of engagement with the customers
- Preparing, planning and coordinating the execution of the tests
- Attacking and exploiting targets which are in the scope
- Identifying higher-risk vulnerabilities that result from a combination of lower-risk vulnerabilities exploited in a particular sequence
- Identifying vulnerabilities that may be difficult or impossible to detect with automated network or application vulnerability scanning software
- Assessing the magnitude of potential business and operational impacts of successful attacks
- Providing recommendations such as mitigating the identified exploitable vulnerabilities
- Writing penetration testing reports
- Maintaining and continuously improving the penetration testing toolkit
What else do I need to know?No restriction for travelling
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Click here to apply (Please type the Job ID in the related field and Search. You may also access to all job openings via this URL)
Please find more information from our web site
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time