Mode of Employment: Limited
Your extra treasure of experience.
How will we travel, communicate, and use energy in the world of tomorrow? Work on the right answers with us. We are looking for bright minds – thinkers with a passion for practical matters. In short, people who can turn their questions and ours into exciting new discoveries. When you join our team as one of our working students, you will find many opportunities to get involved. Seize the chance to be part of our global network, make key contacts, and get your career as well as your personal life on the best track. Our teams are curious to meet you.
Change the future with us.
- You will work close to our specialists to solve customer business challenges in manufacturing
- Furthermore, you will work in real customer project to map existing automation architecture, network and technologies
- Within our specialists you will propose new technologies to answer customer challenges
- You also participate in knowledge sharing within the team and a community of experts
What you need to make real what matters.
- Join our team if you study engineering with an electronic, mechanical or IT background
- Show us your IT skills and basic knowledge on Software programing (Example: C#, C++, Python or others)
- Of course, you are fluent in English written and spoken
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you have more questions please contact: email@example.com
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time