Operations Manager - HR Shared Services - On Boarding Shared Services
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is looking for a Service Line Manager, who leads, evolves, and grows its Worker Readiness Service offering (WRS) and the team associated with the service. The service consists of a set of dashboards for the process stakeholder community, intervention services on behalf of the hiring manager, and orchestration of the stakeholder community to drive improved end-to-end process performance for on- and offboarding. The WRS team collaborates with a highly sophisticated analytics environment at the intersection between the individuals involved in the onboarding process combined with data from Talent Acquisition systems, Human Capital Management systems, and Business Process Management systems. The overarching goal of this role is to enable an outstanding onboarding experience for each and every new worker and the hiring manager.
Our successful candidate enjoys coaching and developing a team of highly motivated, outstanding customer facing individuals, who are helping our customers to successfully navigate the onboarding process. Our perfect candidate is highly motivated to listen to our customers to determine what will be the next level of service excellence. (S)he is highly motivated to continuously enhance customer value by developing a deep understanding of the underlying processes and necessary changes. The chosen individual thrives on positive customer feedback accomplished through collaboration between a diverse set of individuals reaching from customers, IT specialists, data scientists, and process experts. The manager of WRS fosters creative thinking founded on clear understanding of processes, a positive service culture, believes in people and everlasting change. Finally, this job requires excitement about acquiring and onboarding new customers together with retaining existing customers of WRS.
Area of Responsibility
- Acquire, develop, and retain portfolio of service customers.
- Develop, motivate, and nurture a team of highly motivated, service oriented, and analytical process intervention experts.
- Foster and facilitate collaboration with other teams and service providers in the process community to deliver best possible end-to-end service experience.
- Engage with customer to determine level of satisfaction, provide overview of service performance, and help the team to solve daily escalations and challenges with joy.
- Align with process stakeholders up- and downstream of the HCM service on service levels and process performance goals
- Develop a roadmap for the service, which considers revenue development of the service, process efficiencies, and service innovation.
- Align and synergize with neighboring service lines such as time management, payroll, and master data management to maximize customer benefit and resource utilization.
- Ensure implementation of highest operational standards in alignment with customer expectations.
Required Skills & Education
- 5-7 years in human resources shared services
- Strong working proficiency with On Boarding Operations in HR Shared Services
- Project lead and/or service management
- Experience in process design, real-time dashboarding, and advanced digital solutions implementations
- Strong experience with HR related processes and data flows required
- Understanding of large company structures preferred
Skills and Capabilities
- Excellent communications, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Strong emotional intelligence to deal with distressed customers and complex stakeholder settings
- Flexible leadership style depending on the situation and the individuals you are working with
- Capability to effectively manage deadlines/time, prioritization, in a fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge about how advanced analytics solutions can improve team and process performance
- Solid understanding of industrial quality management and lean management principles a strong plus
- Ability to listen, support, and motivate team members
BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.