The Siemens Portfolio Company - Commercial Vehicles (CV) is looking for a dynamic and motivated Sr. Financial Analyst with strong competencies in financial planning and budgeting processes, analyzing financial statements, month end close activities, and margin and profitability analysis. The selected candidate will have responsibility for providing project management teams with guidance on project cost controlling and will closely support the financial controller with initiatives like puma, asset optimization and other US programs in place for providing transparency on top line growth.
- Responsible for cost center controlling
- Develop and maintain monthly project cost review
- Month end activities including but not limited to margin analysis, journal entries, allocation and balance sheet reviews
- Standardize HQ and internal monthly reporting
- Support internal and external audit requests
- Forecast preparation and reporting to local and HQ management
- Puma gatekeeper with close coordination with internal partner and global SCM teams
- Support asset optimization initiatives
- Partner with cross functional team to maintain and further advance the US programs for top line growth, process improvement and other focus areas
- Support management with Ad-Hoc analyses proving high quality in limited available time as well as with presentations internally as well as externally
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong working knowledge of SAP modules including FICO and SD
- Highly proficient in MS office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access) and Think cell
- Detail oriented with the ability to gather, structure, consolidate and analyze large amounts of financial information and develop an overarching view, also in graphical format, that describes the key message for Management’s use and colleagues
- Strategic thinking, creative problem solving, and financial modeling skills
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage deadlines and prioritize in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision. Proven work experience under pressure
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- CPA, MBA or other advanced certifications
- Knowledge of Essbase, Tableau and Webfocus
- Previous experience in business unit or business segment operational finance
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.