Siemens Healthineers is building tomorrow’s talent. Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens Healthineers!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations and social events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
- Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018 and Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2019.
As a leading medical technology company, Siemens Healthineers enables healthcare providers to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, improving the patient experience, and digitalizing healthcare. Siemens Healthineers is continuously developing its product and service portfolio, with AI-supported applications and digital offerings that play an increasingly important role in the next generation of medical technology. These new applications will enhance the company’s foundation in in-vitro diagnostic, image-guided therapy, and in-vivo diagnostics. Siemens Healthineers also provides a range of services and solutions to enhance healthcare providers’ ability to provide high-quality, efficient care to patients.
Siemens Healthineers in Canada stands for engineering expertise with a pioneering spirit in exploring and developing business opportunities to help healthcare providers achieve their goal of improving outcomes while reducing costs. From the Atlantic to Pacific oceans, our 800 employees in Canada work together to deliver solutions for healthcare providers, resulting in 70% of medical decisions being influenced by the technologies we provide.
- 70% of critical clinical decisions are influenced by the type of technology we provide
- More than 31 million Canadians benefit from Siemens Healthineers products every year
- An average of 85,000 Canadians per day receive treatment or tests from a Siemens Healthineers device
- Siemens Healthineers participates in 30 healthcare research collaborations in Canada
As a Sr. Total Rewards Specialist, you are responsible for managing all Total Rewards topics including but not limited to Compensation, Benefits and Pensions for Siemens Healthineers in Canada.
- Work under the guidance of Canada HR and North America Compensation & Benefits Account Managers
- Coordinate and support Global, Regional and Local implementation of different Total Reward projects and be the key interface between the Country organization and Regional/Global organization
- Research areas of interest for the Rewards team
- Benchmark and develop our Siemens Healthineers Total Rewards landscape, in alignment with Global and Regional leadership
- Roll out Compensation & Benefits programs and standards in Canada that include but are not limited to:
- Administering key compensation processes, such as salary review, annual incentives and equity programs
- Manage benefits and pension (incl. Defined Benefits and Defined Contribution Pension Plans) implementation in collaboration with experts and country HR colleagues
- Advise management and employees in all questions related to compensation, benefits and pensions
- Contribute to the Global Compensation and Benefits community and support Global projects
- Support Mergers & Acquisition projects
- Other tasks as assigned by Country HR and North American Compensation & Benefits Team
- Assists in communicating Total Rewards initiatives
- Support training of the local HR Operations team on initiatives being implemented
- Responsible for monitoring, controlling and reporting on activities that support data integrity for all areas of Total Rewards
- Some travel may be required within the Americas
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Have strong working knowledge of Canadian compensation, benefits and pension topics
- Have extensive experience (at least 5-7 years) in comparable roles
- Have advanced knowledge of pay benchmarking, position evaluation as well as short-term and long-term incentive systems
- Have strong communication skills, especially in making decision proposals to senior management
- Must be analytical, detail-oriented and discreet
- Have a university degree in Human Resource Management or Business Administration or have comparable knowledge
- An additional HR qualification, e.g. World at Work GRP / CCP, is a plus
- Are fluent in English. Knowledge in French is an asset
- Have advanced excel skills and are proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Working experience in the Healthcare industry is a plus
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.