• Provide all necessary support to management in driving the global competitiveness program in the region Middle East Asia Pacific by:
o Support in reporting, recording and driving the initiatives for growth and competitiveness in the region.
o Review of Sales Increasing Actions & Cost Reducing Actions using the available IT Tool (One PumaWeb)
o Engage with teams in Global HQ, Region MA HQ and the country teams to ensure an aligned understanding & timely reporting of the initiatives
o Monitor, review & ensure a high quality of inputs by the countries in the Management reporting Tool
• Provide all necessary support to management in achievement of short & mid-term objectives by:
o Support in actively monitor the development during closing period through all input sources available & manage appropriate early warnings
o Get involved in preparation of required management reporting and monitoring of regional performance & development of KPIs including growth, margins & cashflow
• Monthly Closing / Rolling Forecasting
o Involvement in coordination and submission to SI HQ of monthly forecast validation including management judgment adjustments and major/ special items.
o Be participating in budgeting & planning cycle, as needed.
• Involvement in driving internal digitalization initiatives and establishment of necessary. Support in roll out of new growth, automation and digitalisation initiatives
• Cost controlling of the RHQ and the Centre of Competence.
o Establishing and managing service level agreements for the charge out of the costs
o Monthly billing
o Regular reporting and alignment with Taxes as needed
• Any ad-hoc duties assigned
What do i need to qualify for the Job?
• An accounting/ finance related professional qualification (CA, CPA, CIMA ACCA) or a Bachelor degree in Finance/ Business Administration
• 3-5 years of experience in commercial project management, controlling & reporting activities preferably in small/ medium project/ service business and in MNC environment.
• Being a regional role, a working experience in more than one location/ region and exposure to diverse culture will be preferred.
• Analytical, meticulous, able to meet tight deadlines and able to work under pressure.
• Advance knowledge of SAP, Excel, Qlikview based tools, commercial project management tools.
• Strong knowledge and concepts of accounting & reporting principles.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Pte. Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time