How do you shape the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the cutting edge of Digital Process Industries. In India, we have offices in Pune and Chennai
We make real what matters.
We are looking for candidates with the below skills for Pune Location.
- You should be have 5-9 years of work experience in Software Development.
- You should have Good knowledge on Requirement Analysis, Clarifications, Feasibility/ POC’s and providing expert and detailed estimates.
- You would be Collaborating with Switzerland and Chicago development teams, product owners.
- You should have Good knowledge as C#.net developer environment, WPF knowledge is preferred.
- You should be Understanding Existing Design and Code, Design Reviews.
- Process & Quality: Produce artifacts – Review logs, RCA, Traceability Matrix, Perform RCA, help / participate in events such as Process Audits, Quality Gates, Project Status Reviews.
- You should Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code.
- You should be responsible to Perform developer tests before delivering the feature.
- Knowledge of config management tools and processes. Knowledge of Jazz SCM environment is preferred.
05 to 09 years of relevant experience with C#.NET, XML, HTML, OOAD, Design Patterns, UML, Nunit, Ncover.
BE/B. Tech/ B.Sc. / M.Sc. / MCA
What you need to make real what matter
- You should Participate in requirement discussions, analyze and understand the end users’ needs and come up with technical solution.
- You should Evaluate and choose the right tools / components for the development environment and production environment.
- Initiative; Change Orientation; Good Learning Curve; Communication Skills; Coaching and Mentoring; Great Teammate; Analytics; Result Orientation; Customer Focus; Professional Ethics; Siemens Value; handling complex and dynamic needs.
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time