Job title: Oracle PL/SQL Apex Developer
With about 4,500 employees, Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited (STS) combines five units: Corporate Technology India, Functional Shared Services, Corporate Finance, Corporate Finance Audit, and Siemens Management Consulting.
Corporate Technology (CT) in India has over 3,000 professionals working in the area of software Research and Development. CT is a part of Siemens Corporate Technology, which is an innovation partner for the Siemens Divisions and shares a point of view in areas of strategic importance to Siemens, thereby ensuring its technological future.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You will be responsible for Implements innovative Products and Solution Development processes and tools by utilizing his/her expertise in the field of responsibility.
- You will be responsible Leads, develops and motivates a group of dedicated qualified employees and professionals to achieve the targets set.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech
- You must have 2 - 4 years’ experience on developing software solutions with various programming languages
- You must have Min 2 years of experience in Oracle Apex.
- You must have programming experience in Oracle Apex, Oracle Database, SQL, PL/SQL etc.
- You must have Knowledge in HTML, JS and JQuery.
- You must have knowledge in RDBMS
- You must have Experience in Oracle Schema Design
- You must Take strong initiatives and highly result oriented
- You must be Good at communicating within the team as well as with all the stake holders
- You must be Strong customer focus and good learner.
- You must be Highly proactive and team player
- You must be Ready to travel for Onsite Job assignments (short to long term)
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time