What are my responsibilities?
- Developing and implementing innovative strategies to streamline factory operations.
- Screening, recruiting, and training new factory workers.
- Collaborating with quality control managers to establish and execute quality control processes.
- Ensuring that factory machinery is in good working order.
- Analyzing production data to identify and resolve any production issues.
- Preparing production reports and submitting them to key decision-makers.
- Regularly inspecting finished products to determine whether they meet established quality standards.
- Motivating factory workers to continually achieve factory targets.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 5 - 10 years working experience in Electrical field, Maintenance field or Factory Management
- Knowledgeable in safety use for power tools and workshop tools
- Knowledgeable use of general Engineering tools and equipment
- Professional appearance and excellent communication skills in dealing with customer and corporate personnel
- Adaptable to change in the workplace
- Good command of English
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY LIMITED
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time