Location: Beijing, China
Department: Portfolio Company LDA
Position: Full- time
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
POC LDA Financial Analyst is chiefly responsible to support our LDA China financial analysis and forecast. In this role, you will be directly involved in the coordination of the various planning cycles( annual budget, monthly forecast). You will provide variance analysis of key financial indicators, such as new order, revenues, expense, profit, assets , Cash flow, and clearly explain the business reasons for variance and adjust the outlook models to reflect operational adjustments.
He / She will be responsible for:
- Lead the monthly/quarterly/ annual planning forecast process for LDA CN five companies.
- Analyze forecast/budget variances to actual, and organize monthly review meetings with each section/ factories.
- Audit and review financial models to ensure they are both accurate and updated to reflect changing business needs.
- Meet with business leaders to provide financial insights and assist with long-term planning
- Monitor key performance and financial metrics relevant to SLC/SITL/SFAE.
- Be actively involved in and understand the sales pipelines and business at the regional and country level, and contribute to grow the business.
- Support quarterly/yearly business review analysis
- Ensuring coherence with Financial Guideline and Standards, policies and procedures, and make adoption to respective processes.
- Co-ordination and liaison between Divisional and Corporate functions, such as Tax, Accounting &Controlling (A&C).
- Special Project Support, on an ad-hoc basis, to provide support to the strategic projects.
- Pro-actively, Self-learning, independent and fast, can work under pressure.
- Understanding of finance process and models;
- Business proximity and entrepreneurial thinking;
- Strong analytical skills
- Profound communication skills;
- Strong accounting knowledge, familiar with accounting guidelines.
- Well conversed with SAP & Microsoft Office
- Experience in Internal Audit, Business Controlling/Administration, Accounting is preferred
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time