If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2018, which ended on September 30, 2018, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.8 billion and had around 34,200 employees worldwide.
What are my job responsibilities?
- Supports Senior BA or BU Management, provides information and proposes measures regarding Finance / Business Administration.
- Supports implementation of financial and business administration policies, standards and procedures, for the assigned organization unit.
- Accomplishes financial analysis, planning and controlling activities, and all related business administration activities.
- Completes consolidation of all accounting, financial reporting and other finance related operations (incl. P&L reporting and Balance Sheet).
- Supports effective treasury management, optimized capital financing structure and tax compliance management.
- Supports in supplier and/or customer contracts to ensure compliant and standardized contract management.
- Supports in the analysis regarding capital expenditure proposals.
- Supports in the preparation of complex bids or tenders for project business (incl. Commercial LoA).
- Accomplishes order management / project execution business administration activities (incl. order booking, cost and margin planning, accrual validity, cost of unbilled validity, cash collection).
- Accomplishes adhoc reports.
- Other assignments and/or projects that may be assigned by the in-country / line manager and/or the functional manager.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Candidates must be a graduate of Accounting, Business Administration or any business related courses.
- Knowledge in MS Office applications is required.
- Knowledge in ERP systems; knowledge in SAP is an advantage.
- This is a Project-Based role.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Please find more information at http://www.siemens.com.ph
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your sustainability for the role.
If you have further questions regarding this opening, please to contact us at 8149888 / 8149494 or send an email to email@example.com.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time