We are global competence center for drives and applications based in Prague. We provide automation and drive technology solutions. The mission of our team is to help our clients become leaders in innovation and productivity. You will have opportunity to become inhouse sales specialist to develop business.
Join us and become our Business Development Manager Regions!
What I will do?
- develop a global strategy for the verticals considering low-voltage motors and drives
- develop a market transparency
- ensure market adequate pricing (special prices) and secure profitability
- align activities with verticals community worldwide and with business
- Prepare, realize & track product market launches
- conduct performance reviews and internal reporting
- management of escalations
- presentations at customers, management, fairs, internal events
You can look forward to
- working for a leader in totally integrated automation and drive solutions
- experiencing truly international atmosphere with travelling and use of English on daily basis
- signing bonus 50 000 CZK
- benefit budget 48 000 CZK
- 13th salary - yearly bonus
What we would appreciate
- knowledge of low voltage motors
- business fluent English, spoken and written, German language is advantage
- willingness to travel
Furthermore, we offer
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery school in Prague for work life balance
- an individual budget of 48,000 CZK, which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance
- e-voucher card - you can use for paying in stores like Tesco, Albert
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- various discounts and offers
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time