We are global competence center for drives and applications based in Prague. We provide automation and drive technology solutions. The mission of our team is to help our clients become leaders in innovation and productivity. You will have opportunity to optimize the End-to-End (E2E) CRM processes in order to increase customer value through shaping efficient sales processes.
Join us and become our CRM processes manager!
What I will do?
- create new demands for quotation tools and approval tools, prioritize and influence to secure implementation
- 1st level support for the CRM-tools AGT, eLoA, Bid Assistant
- perform management analysis and hit rate analysis
- participation in projects to harmonize quotation tools across the business unit
- team member for optimization of the End to End process (Quote to Order Execution)
- support the self-selection and self-buying strategy
You can look forward to
- working for a leader in totally integrated automation and drive solutions
- experiencing truly international atmosphere with travelling and use of English on daily basis
- signing bonus 50 000 CZK
- benefit budget 48 000 CZK
- 13th salary - yearly bonus
What we would appreciate
- business fluent English, spoken and written, German language is advantage
Furthermore, we offer
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery school in Prague for work life balance
- an individual budget of 48,000 CZK, which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance
- e-voucher card - you can use for paying in stores like Tesco, Albert
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- various discounts and offers
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time