We are global competence center for drives and applications based in Prague. We provide automation and drive technology solutions. The mission of our team is to help our clients become leaders in innovation and productivity. You will have opportunity to become specialist with the target to promote LVM Digitalization offerings and develop Digitalization opportunities.
Join us and become our Digital Promotion Manager!
What I will do?
- presentation & trainings of the Digitalization offerings on fairs, sales conference, in regions or at customers
- coordination and organization of internal and external Knowledge Management e.g. Circuits, Sales, News, conferences
- sales role in PLM projects – definition of the G2M strategy, business models and creation of relevant slide sets
- customer support in ramp-up activities (e.g. lighthouse customers)
- contact partner for the regions for the assigned products
- develop brochures together with Marketing and Product Management
- generate references together with Sales and Business Development
- competitor analysis and creation of winners guides
You can look forward to
- working for a leader in totally integrated automation and drive solutions
- experiencing truly international atmosphere with travelling and use of English on daily basis
- signing bonus 50 000 CZK
- benefit budget 48 000 CZK
- 13th salary - yearly bonus
What we would appreciate
- Marketing knowledge
Furthermore, we offer
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery school in Prague for work life balance
- an individual budget of 48,000 CZK, which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance
- e-voucher card - you can use for paying in stores like Tesco, Albert
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- various discounts and offers
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time