- Provide technical support to customers via telephone and other electronic means, and at customer locations.
- Assist customers in deploying Mentor Graphics' Functional Verification software to solve design challenges.
- Track and update customer issues using defined Mentor Graphics' processes and tracking tools.
- Develop and deliver technical training on new features and product updates.
- Develop technical content for Mentor's knowledge base.
- Communicate customers' technical requirements as well as customer issues to the product and sales teams.
- Work collaboratively with team members to ensure mutual success.
- More than 5 years experiences related with register-transfer-level (RTL) digital logic design, functional verification, methodology, static verification and FPGA & emulation a plus.
- Verification of Full SoC and IP level : Verilog RTL simulation ismust, Validation of IP on FPGA platform is a plus.
- Familiar with System Verilog, UVM is must.
- SOC work & verification with ARM Cores, protocols like AXI, ACE, APB a plus.
- Familiar with mobile AP, memory spec. like DDR, LPDDR is a plus.
- Tool Experience: Xcelium (Incisive), Questa, VCS.
- Design and Simulation in RTL : Verilog-HDL, VHDL, GLS (Gate-Level-Simulation).
- RTL Debugger: DVE, Verdi, Simvision, Questa Visualizer.
- Logic Synthesis : DC Complier is a plus.
- Communicate effectively in verbal and written form in English.
- Build strong rapport and credibility with customer organizations while maintaining a company internal network of contacts.
- With strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- System Verilog,OVM/UVM, SVA, SystemC, C/C++, Tcl/TK, PERL as a plus
- Synthesis, CDC and Static timing analysis as a plus
- BA in EE and related field required. Strong written and oral communications in the English language is a plus.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Korea) LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time