Company: SISW -
Job Title: Account Technology Manager – Functional Verification
Job Location: RTP, NC, GA, FL, Boston or Northeast USA
Job Category: Sales
As a member of the World Trade Technology Solution Sales (TSS), you will be responsible for development and execution of the strategy to achieve specific business targets and strategic objectives for Functional Verification products (Simulation, Debug, Coverage, Formal, Verification IP, Functional Safety) within the territory comprised primarily of bay area accounts.
The ATM will drive the priorities of all Product Line opportunities in the territory and provide a clear prioritization for resource allocation to the field technical resource management and product division. This person will thus be responsible for maintaining up-to-date data for tracking engagements including sales stage, progress against plan, action items, risks and prioritization.
As part of this role, the ATM is responsible for defining and owning the technical opportunity plans and campaigns necessary to achieve the initial win and then proliferate the technology to additional teams. This person will work closely with the Account Manager to develop these plans and the Account Manager must ultimately approve this plan. Also must develop strategic partnerships with customers in the territory.
- · Develop the overall product strategy along with the field technical management to achieve business targets and strategic objectives. Business targets and strategic objectives are defined by sales management in conjunction with the product division. The strategy to achieve those business targets requires the construction of a top-down and bottom-up plan account by account within a territory (including calling out strategy to capture unidentified business in that territory)
- · Define technical account engagement plans and campaigns necessary to achieve the results. The strategy and plans for each account must be approved by the Account Manager.
- · Lead and manage the account specific campaigns for the specific product line.
- · Ensure understanding of all elements of any technical campaign - decision process, success criteria, committed usage upon success, run rate impact, AE resources required and, of course, solving the customer’s problem.
- · Establish regular meetings with specific customer management to support successful campaigns.
- · Align with account team on business opportunities and build up the engagement tracking mechanism to ensure ability to summarize data and communicate progress vs plan across multiple accounts effectively
- · Define, track and report the priorities for all engagements at every stage and communicate closely with technical management helping to prioritize engagements and short vs. long-term objectives.
- · Build strong customer relationships to enable establishment of strategic relationships for Mentor in product / technology.
- · Serve as the key field resource to summarize competitive threats and opportunities.
- · 30% travel required to visit remote customer sites, trade shows and other internal meetings.
BS Degree is required
Must currently reside in NC, GA, FL or the Northeast USA states
10+ years of related experience: Market and industry knowledge in Functional Verification IC design and verification in both ASIC and FGPAs
Create and maintain technical campaigns
Set appropriate expectations and decision criteria
Bring technical campaigns to successful closure
Professional customer presence
Technical knowledge and background
Ability to manage indirectly
* Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.