Leading the way forward in the renewable energy sector, Siemens Gamesa provides cleaner, more reliable and more affordable wind power. Our scale, global reach and proven track record ensure that we will play a central role in shaping the energy landscape of the future. We are currently looking for a Construction Project Management expert join the Real Estate department in Orlando, FL reporting to the Head of Building Solutions and Support.
The Real Estate Construction Project Manager is responsible to manage major real estate construction projects throughout the Americas.
- Plan and manage construction, development, lease or other special building projects as landlord and acts as coach for the real estate project members.
- Responsible to manage a major real estate construction project
- Execute projects in accordance with timeline, costs, risks, safety and quality
- Manage the contracts and activities of several subcontractors: design teams, service providers and construction companies and/or investors
- Establish and manage cross-functional interfaces within Siemens Gamesa
- Lead the interface and contractual relationship towards local authorities
- Provide project status updates to local and global management and steering committees
- Other responsibilities and projects assigned by manager
Required skills, experience, and education:
· Bachelor degree or higher in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering or applicable field
· 4-8 years of Construction Project experience
· Advanced computer skills with AutoCAD and MS Office (word, excel, power point)
· Solid communication skills both verbal and written
· Project Management certification or related coursework
· Experience managing projects in North, Central and South America
· Experience with presenting in front of small and large groups and an executive audience
· Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States.
· Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred skills, experience, and education:
· Architectural or Engineering license is a plus
· Proficiency in Spanish
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Company: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.