Director, North America Diagnostics (DX) Marketing Communications
Tarrytown, New York
The Director will develop and drive the internal and external DX Marketing Communications strategy to drive awareness, sales enablement, and increase business impact. This individual will lead a team of three individual contributors and will be responsible for all U.S. Laboratory Diagnostics and Point-of-Care Testing marketing communication strategies, initiatives, campaigns and projects. The candidate will work very closely with the North America DX Leadership and Marketing Teams, as well as Global Marketing and Communications Teams.
The position requires a deeply collaborative and very proactive individual that is experienced in working across a matrix organization to drive internal and external integrated marketing communications programs. It is a mission that takes a strong business acumen, passion, a high level of experience in creating impactful strategies combined with the ability to think creatively and recommend outside-of-the-box ideas to be the best. The successful candidate should have people management experience and be a skilled leader, while also being a highly effective hands-on executer.
This position reports directly to the Head of Marketing Communications U.S.
· Develop and execute strategic MarCom plans including success metrics to drive growth in target segments
· Consult the business on internal and external initiatives
· Direct messaging and value proposition development supporting business strategies
· Develop best practices and consistent programs that will help enable sales through integrated marketing campaigns, lead nurturing and generating Marketing Qualified Leads
· Management of DX MarCom team, project budgets and metrics
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 10+ years of relevant experience in B2B marketing
- Strong operational and business acumen
- Proven results in working with executive leadership and cross-functional collaboration
- Proven ability to develop customer journeys, cross-business, multi-channel marketing campaigns and messages, and measure the impact of marketing efforts
- Superior organizational and operational skills; ability to manage multiple projects and shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment, while meeting all deadlines.
- Proven ability to recruit, motivate, develop and lead a team direct and indirect; local and remote.
- Sophisticated relationship and team-building skills to ensure positive interfacing with all levels of colleagues and effectively work across all organizational stakeholders
- Strategic thinker with high attention to detail
- Superb communications skills including copywriting
- Collaborates effectively to deliver results in a timely manner
- Ability to work well in highly matrixed, global organization
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Experience in healthcare marketing field preferred.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.