- Schedule and dispatch electrical services field technicians to expertly address customer issues on site
- Assist technicians with follow-up requests for any additional dispatching support
- Diagnose and triage customer service issues and requests
- Align with appropriate field technician skills and coordinate a local dispatch from a centralized, national site
- Source and procure the electrical parts and equipment required to complete the job
- Maintain documentation of actions taken during each dispatch evolution
Required Knowledge, Skills, Education and Experience
- High school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state recognized high school proficiency exam required
- 2 – 5 years of experience in customer service call handling, dispatching and service response
- Good organization, interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in LV and MV power distribution equipment
- Working knowledge of electrical power industry standards (IEEE, NFPA, NEC, ANSI, UL, etc.)
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Education and Experience
- Technical degree or Associates degree
- NICET electrical testing level one
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.