Do you speak German and English fluently?
Are you experienced in supply chain?
Do you like new challenges?
If YES join our logistic team as a Consultant. We are the supply chain team within GBS in Siemens and at this moment we need the new experienced Consultant.
What are the main tasks of the SCM Consultant?
- Consulting and project management for projects in various fields of Supply Chain Management in Manufacturing environment (general material flow, suppliers’ network, forecasting and scheduling, material management process, inbound logistics & warehousing, internal logistics, productions planning and management, master data management).
- Analyzing and Optimizing Supply Chain – to improve and change existing processes, to design new processes, use lean methods, maximize digitalization and automation potential, support utilization of new logistics and manufacturing technologies.
- Managing projects in project manager role or as consultant; lead other team members, act as trusted advisor to internal customers, prepare decision proposals for senior management, draft solutions and concepts for IT departments and providers, manage implementation of suggested solutions.
- Supporting build up and further growth of internal consulting services in field of Supply Chain Management.
- Excellent understanding of Supply Chain Network and Material Flow processes (end to end process understanding).
- Very good knowledge of SAP and in general high IT affinity is a must
- Siemens digital manufacturing planning tools (Teamcenter, NX etc.) knowledge is an advantage, but not critical
- Knowledge of Manufacturing Execution, Scheduling Systems and Advanced Planning tools and other industrial automation tools is a benefit.
- Familiar with some of the continuous improvement methodologies (Lean/Six Sigma/Kaizen)
- Above average soft skills expected - professional communication, capable to sell own ideas and convince others, structured analytical, capability to understand complex environment.
- Passion for Supply Chain and be ready to become part of Siemens family.
- Very good command of English and German language.
- 5 weeks of vacation (one more than is usual).
- Flexible working hours (fixed core from 10.00 -14.00).
- Home office after trial period.
- Company nursery school for better work-life balance.
- Meal vouchers.
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of:
- up to 8 days of extra holidays
- pension and/or life insurance
- wellness and health products
- language courses and other education
- travel agency and culture vouchers..etc
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time