With our innovative and integrated technology, we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety and efficiency of products, processes and plants. We build a future to live in with a broad spectrum of products and solutions for the environmentally compatible and resource-saving generation of power. Join our team to build the difference
Change the future with us
• Your expertise in product life cycle management of Transmission and Power domain will build the impact.
• You will get along with teams represented by experts from internal/ external customers and represented by execution, sales, manufacturing.
• Elicit and collect stakeholder requests, prioritize and build requirement specification and product scope
• Collaborate with Research & Development for timely product realization.
• You will prepare roadmap and balance lifecycle changes.
• Preparation of sales material and technical data, provide technical description of products/solutions as input for customer presentations, input for bid management and product data management
• Support the customer when issues concern the products in your area of responsibility
• Perform competitor and market analysis in order to ensure competitive functionality and pricing to find levers for cost reduction
• Plan Sprints with the team and track functionality development and provide feedback on Sprint deliveries.
What you need to make real what matters
• You have an Electrical engineering degree from reputed universities with phenomenal knowledge about Substation automation and transmission products (Transformers, Circuit breakers, GIS etc) with 8+years of experience in power transmission domain and 2 years of experience in Product Management/ Technical Sales/ Project Support is ideal.
• Expertise in automation technology and engineering products will make valuable contributions.
• Result oriented, Decision-making skills and ability to balance customer expectations alongside R&D team capacity
• You will produce outstanding quality work interacting with global and interdisciplinary teams
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Gurgaon. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers