Act as a technical support center representative for our customers. Continually demonstrate soft skills competency, phone etiquette and professionalism during technical call center operations. Participate in incident management ranging from rudimentary to highly complex in support of customers, Field Service Technicians, Installation Engineers or Applications Specialists remotely or on-site. Interpret and clarify technical documents for the field service organization, sales organization, project managers, site planners and the applications group. Work directly with headquarters or business unit partners to provide feedback for technical escalations and/or product issues to drive root cause identification and assist in the creation of corrective actions. Properly represent Siemens Healthineers Service Strategy and Siemens core values. Promote the technical support organization as a value-added process to internal and external partners. Coordinate new product introductions as they relate to product support.
- Technical guidance and documentation of customer and Field Service Engineer calls placed with the Uptime Service Center
- Remote diagnostic evaluations of MI-PET/CT equipment
- Identify problems and provide action plans for highly complex problems and incidents to aid field representative in finding solution
- Preempt potential problems and provide effective solutions
- Seek assistance from internal partners for issues that reach beyond assigned product area
- Work with minimal direction from management
- Independently identify issues or problems perform research, develop, deploy and delegate corrective actions
- Mentor and provide technical operational leadership to TST 1, TST 2 and TST 3 TSEs.
- Contribute to the dissemination of product knowledge
- Provide support to the Operations Manager in the development and implementation of research designed to collect and report product or site-specific information
- Proficient skills in typing and Outlook, Excel, Word and other job critical applications
- Drive individual KPIs and Onsite to Online strategy to meet the needs of the customer/business
- Creates an open, supportive environment consistent with the culture of Service Based Leadership
- Must be willing to be on call and work rotating weekends/holidays
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Associates degree or vocational training in Electronics or Biomed Engineering (or equivalent experience)
- Technical proficiency in repair of Siemens MI-PET equipment of 8+ years
- Firm knowledge of DICOM, networking, computer use of Microsoft products
- Travel required for customer meetings and technical repair 10%
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Clinical operation of MI-PET/CT equipment is valued
- Knowledge of CT theory and operation
- Experience in peer coaching, technical support role and SAP is preferred
- Cary, NC location is preferred but willing to have remote for right candidate
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.