Software Engineer Student Internship
Location: Livonia, Michigan
Start Date: Summer 2020
Hours: Full-time during the summer
Discover your career with us at Siemens Digital Industries Software!
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling and simulation— helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
We are seeking motivated individuals who have a strong interest in modern technologies. You will get the opportunity to:
- Help bridge the connection between Product Lifecycle Management Software and Internet of Things (IoT)
- Help develop technical use cases which can be integrated in the business
- Help build and manage the IoT-PLM lab
- Develop real time reports and dashboards
- Analyze data and find trends- develop ways to visualize data
- Currently enrolled in a university pursuing an undergraduate or master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Data Science, Mechanical Engineering or a related field
- Strong coding skills in C++, Java, and Python
- Experience with Tensorflow, Tableau
- Basic awareness of AWS, IoT, and PLM
- Past experience with Siemens software portfolio
- Able to work well in a team
- Enthusiastic and eager to perform well
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-Time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.