We are more than Financial Services as we are turning ideas into reality. Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
What part will you play?
- You ensure the operations and development of BI Frontend applications, where possible in an agile methodology
- You apply IT Service Management standards based on existing tools and processes
- You ensure system compliance including system security, Information Security and adherence to FSA, ITGC requirements and other applicable internal and external standards documentation is available in agreed libraries to audit standards
- In addition to that, you are responsible for Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- To increase processes and economic efficiency, you consult the business in applying new methods and technologies
- You support / consult the business in implementing BI Self Service Reports / analytics support of our SFS Community
- You act as trusted partner to our internal and external service providers
- You provide high-quality customer support and services, routinely seeking and acting on feedback
- You have successfully completed your Bachelor´s degree in Informatics, Business Informatics or a comparable qualification
- You bring at least 4 years of professional experience, preferably in Financial Services (either on IT or business side) and at least 4 years of experience in BI Frontends, especially in SAP BO (WebI, Lumira, AfO) and Tableau
- In addition to that, you bring several years of experience in DWHs like SAP BW on Hana as well as experience in operations of an IT Service
- You hold the ITIL V3 qualification or at least considerable relevant experience
- Ideally, you have knowledge about new technologies in the area of BI Frontend and Analytic tools, Cloud based services and agile way of working. Moreover, you are eager to learn more
- Knowledge about financial statements and reporting, financial instruments, Leasing and Factoring Business, Risk Management and Controlling is preferred
- You distinguish yourself by your very good stakeholder management and communication skills. You also possess advanced skills in analysis and presentation
- You have the ability to work with minimal supervision and on a global level
- Fluent English and German skills complete your profile
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time