For our OEM Channel in Building Products division we are looking for an “OEM Technical Support Engineer” who will be responsible for giving application and technical support to OEM customers, solution partners and distributors, offering solutions to customer requirements and technical problems in order to support and increase our sales activities!
What are my responsibilities?
- Looking after technical information and documentation of the assigned product families and its distribution to BP sales organizations and OEM customers/distributors/solution partners according to the sales & marketing strategy,
- Coordinating customer specific requests or problems with specialists at Headquarters or with other Siemens divisions or with third party suppliers,
- Supporting sales and marketing teams in related activities,
- Leading technical activities with OEM and industrial Key Accounts of Headquarter and RC,
- Coordinating technical trainings to customers and partners,
- Giving application and technical support to OEM customers and their service organizations, solution partners, distributors,
- Making field visits if required to have a better understanding the concept and provide feedback/solutions,
- Participating to the implementation and/or performing startup and commissioning for a newly installed system.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Minimum 2-3 years of work experience in heating and combustion systems,
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical Engineering,
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications,
- Advanced level of English.
What else do I need to know?
- Male candidates should have completed the military service requirements!
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time