- Plans and executes sales targets and activities in selling a specific portfolio to customers by combining and leveraging specialized product and unit know how in order to increase sales and to achieve defined commercial targets.
- Plans sales volumes and potential of target customers.
- Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning.
- Analyzes and evaluates markets (both technology and product portfolio) and needs of potential or existing customers.
- Investigates and evaluates specific business opportunities for the customer related product and service portfolio.
- Prepares customer contacts, builds and maintains a customer focused network.
- Prepares and negotiates projects and proposals in cooperation with other involved professionals and management.
- Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to set up respective product developments, projects or services programs for the customer.
- May act as point of contact in commercial matters.
- Completes sales and revenue related key reporting.
- Contributes to the development of an After Sales Service that is focused on customers' needs.
- 5+ years of work experience in systems or solution sales in the oil & gas industry
- Exposure to analytics products i.e. gas or liquid analyzer, gas chromatography, etc.
- Technical background in end-to-end project engineering (advantageous)
- Good command of English communication and fluent in Thai
- Computer literate i.e. MS Office tools, SAP, CRM, Sales Force, AutoCAD, etc.
- Strong negotiation, hungry-for-sales, outgoing and resilient
- Ability to relocate and travel in the region Eastern Seaboard and Eastern Economic Corridor
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time