We are looking for Junior Software Engineer that joins our team building following great product for the healthcare sector: https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/medical-imaging-it/imaging-acquisition-solutions/syngo-virtual-cockpit. ‘syngo Virtual Cockpit’ is the software solution for remote scanning assistance for all Siemens scanners, along with online live collaboration among scanners technicians, technologists and physicians.
As Junior Software Engineer you will participate on the entire development & maintenance processes (analyzes, design, implementation, testing, production, deployments, maintenance, optimization, fault reports handling etc.).
We offer you:
· way for
your growth in your junior level
· state-of-the-art applications, technology and methodologies
· agile environment
· credo: „We don’t do mistakes - we learn”
· and the fun.
More about us: http://www.siemens.sk/download/velki-ludia/
· University education (Bachelor's degree) in Computer Science
· University education (Master's degree) in Computer Science
o knowledge of object-oriented programming
o knowledge of C#, ASP.NET and WPF (main actual technologies in use)
Not the MUSTs (but you have an advantage if you have):
o knowledge of IP networks and protocols (LAN, IP, TCP/UDP, ...)
o knowledge of some scripting language(s)
Personality requirements and skills:
the things to the end
· open for the changes
· team player (more important are team results than individual ones)
· willing to continuously learn
· having sense of humor
The job will require occasional traveling to Germany.
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards :
JUNIOR skills/experiences - starting from 1300 € brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time