- #FutureLearners Internship Program – Siemens Talents Hub / Discover IT
We are looking for creative minds! Are you in?
As part of our team we will help you build the foundation of your professional and personal development.
During your journey with us, you’ll have the chance to see how the digitalization works in the real world.
Our program offers you the ideal start in your career and the opportunity to remain in our team in Siemens Romania R&D.
What does this internship program offer you?
Four different internship programs. Three months. Two possibilities.
One intense and challenging experience.
· You can choose one of the following four directions:
- Software Development (C/C ++, Java, C#, .Net, web applications)
- Hardware Development (Digital Design and Advanced verification)
- Embedded Systems (Microcontroller programming, firmware development
- Automation Engineering (SIMATIC, SCADA)
- The program is an intensive three months mentoring program.
- After the three months, the program offers immediate hiring opportunity or a new internship stage
- You will have the chance to prove your skills and capacity to learn and adapt.
- You will have flexible schedule.
- A personal mentor will be at your side during of the program, helping you achieve your various objectives while promoting your development and assisting you in planning your career.
- You will receive a scholarship.
What do you need to qualify for this program?
- Studying Computer Science or Engineering
- A willingness to learn independently, and from those around you.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and on your own.
- Proficiency in English.
Want to join us?
We’re excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens. Our people love it here, and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization.
Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. Siemens in Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest is the competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
Join our team and will have the opportunity to collaborate with experienced engineers and programmers using the latest state-of-the-art technology!
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Either