Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Technical Operations Professional (m/w/d) to monitor Smart Remote Service applications, which are the technical basis for our proactive service portfolio.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be monitoring the Smart Remote Services (SRS) applications and necessary tools
- You will redefine the process for further improvements
- You will create and implement test methods for the validation of deployments
- You will create requirements according to new business demands which will change scaling and architecture
- You will be responsible for interface coordination (e.g. business, R&D, incident management)
- You will coordinate the international team members (e.g. Bratislava) incl. performance management
- You will document and review the firewall (AWS)
- You will create and regularly review the operating handbook
- You will provide operational support
- You will set up a DevOps structure
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in engineering, computer science or a similar discipline
- You have many years of IT experience in operating complex IT applications (ITIL)
- You have excellent skills in IT infrastructure (especially virtual environments) and cloud services (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- You have already worked with operating handbooks and security policies
- You have knowledge of IT security and scripting
Your attributes and skills:
- You independently drive cross-topic development and actively share application knowledge
- Since you will be working in an international environment very good German and English language skills are necessary
- You are a team player with very good communication skills
Depending on the experience- and qualifications background of the applicant, task enrichment into the area above the general pay scale is possible.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Name des Recruiters.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time