This position will align to our Equity Business Unit within Siemens Financial Services. As a BD Strategist within Siemens Financial Services, you will work on strategic initiatives to support senior stakeholders. A particular focus for this role will also be new digital offerings, specifically joining a machine learning product development team to support roadmap planning, business model development, data / performance analysis, and other operational areas.
This role requires strong business acumen with a unique blend of strategy, finance, project management, and digital innovation experience. It is inherently cross-functional -- working closely with teams across SFS, such as senior leaders, finance subject matter experts, data scientists, and others, as well as with external partners.
We are seeking a BD Strategist who is:
- strategically driven (brings a point of view to discussions/decision points)
- operationally savvy (can quickly develop a project plan to drive cross functional action)
- tactically focused (can efficiently dig into the data to develop recommendations)
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, or engineering
3+ years of management consulting and/or corporate strategy experience
Experience in financial services sector
Digital product and innovation experience
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Crisp communicator with an ability to efficiently summarize insights, recommendations, and updates to a range of stakeholders
- Develops high quality strategy presentations (PowerPoint)
- Navigates financial models (Excel) with ease
- Comfortable building from scratch without a playbook (creative eye)
- Willing to take on new challenges that require ramp-up in new domain spaces
- Comfortable managing and putting structure around ambiguous problems
- Entrepreneurial spirit and able to work independently
- Private equity market landscape and operating model knowledge, a plus
- Conversant understanding of machine learning and natural language processing, a plus
- Product management experience, a plus
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.